Parker’s Sidewinder Cocking Device offers an easy method for cocking your crossbow and is only designed to work with Parker Crossbows.
The Sidewinder easily and temporarily slips over your Parker crossbow stock butt plate. Simply attach the hooks to the crossbow string and wind. It’s that easy! In seconds you’re ready to shoot.
The Parker Sidewinder ensures consistent string alignment which translates to dead-on-accuracy.
Features & Specifications
- Crank handle mounts on left or right side of Sidewinder
- Fold conveniently into pocket size for carrying
- Weighs only 18 ounces
- Tough multi-strand nylon cocking rope stands up shot after shot
- By far the easiest of all crossbow cocking methods
- Hand Crank Cocking Device
- Unique roller glide hooks for easy, smooth cocking effort.
- Will not scratch the barrel finish.
- Extra long rope to accommodate all Parker Crossbows.
- Machined and knurled handle for a solid grip.
- Reduces cocking effort for consistent string alignment.
- Improves accuracy dramatically.