Effective against mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, and mites for up to 6 weeks
For use on clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and other outdoor gear, Sawyer Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent not only repels insects, it actually kill mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, mites, and more than 55 other kinds of insects on contact. Odorless after drying, Permethrin will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or any of your gear.
Use Permethrin on clothing by itself or with skin-applied repellents to create the ultimate protective, armor-like insect barrier.
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus.
- Single application lasts up to 42 days of sun exposure, or 6 washings.
- 24-ounce pump spray treats up to 4 complete outfits (12-ounce pump treats up to 2 outfits).
- 18-ounce aerosol spray treats up to 2 complete outfit (9-ounce aerosol treats 1 outfit).
- A complete outfit consists of a shirt, pants, and pair of socks, and each garment needs 3 ounces of Permethrin to be effective.
- Synthetic version of pyrethrum (a natural insecticide derived from chrysanthemum flower), repellent has been treating uniforms for the U.S. and Canadian militaries for almost 30 years.