This rugged, rechargeable weather alert radio is designed to keep you in the know, on the go — rain or shine. With a 1000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, large solar panel and hand turbine power generator, you'll never be out of touch or in the dark again. When the "alert" function is on, the radio will automatically broadcast NOAA emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms. This AM/FM/NOAA weather band radio keeps you in tune and up to date. The digital tuner and back-lit display make it easy to find and see your stations. In the mood to listen alone? Just plug in your favorite headphones. To charge your smartphone, simply plug it into the 5-volt USB port. Power will automatically "dump charge" to your phone, just like plugging it into the wall. Fully charged, the FRX4 will provide a 50 percent charge to most smartphones.
- Rechargeable weather alert radio
- AM/FM/NOAA weather band
- Digital tuner
- Back-lit display
- 4 ways to power: solar panel, hand crank, built-in rechargeable lithium battery or 3 alkaline batteries
- Solar panel: fully charges radio in 5-6 hours
- 4 minutes of hand cranking produces 10-15 minutes of music, news and weather or 1 minute of talk time
- Use the microUSB cable to fully charge the built-in battery in 2 hours or less
- 5V 1A USB port for charging smartphones
- Super-bright LED flashlight with dimmer, red emergency beacon and glow-in-the-dark locator
- IPX4 splash-proof rating
- Idea for camping trips or outdoor adventures
- Drop-proof from a height of 3.3'
- Water-resistant to IEC 60529 IPX4
- Do not immerse in water