The Hodgman® H3 stocking foot wader is perfect for light use anglers that are looking to keep things simple without breaking the bank. Constructed from a 3 layer breathable waterproof shell, the H3 features a mesh tippet chest zippered pocket and exit for larger leaders. Finding a wader with a fleece lined hand warmer is hard to come by at this price but rest assured we didn’t skim on features. You’ll even find a wade belt with center back loop to keep it from getting lost if you unbuckle it.
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips in to create the one and only all-season wader available.
The 3.5mm booties are designed with anatomically correct left and right feet for a custom fit, and our Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point on your shin.
- Breathable 3-Layer upper and lower for sweat vapor transfer
- Mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit
- Micro-fleece lined hand warmer
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with opposing low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Stretch wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle, belt loop
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS™ removable insulation system compatible (sold separately)
||Weight Range (lb)
|* Measure crotch to floor
|** Largest measurement chest, waist or hips.
|Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions and provide a guide that fits most body styles. Adjustable suspenders and belts allow customization to fit approximately +/- three inches in width and height.