This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
This 1/3 HP stainless steel electric grinder is the perfect size to grind a few deer a year. Grinds approximately 7 lbs. per minute.What's Improved?
New rifled head for an easier second grind and stuffing without the stomper
Improved gears for quieter and upgraded performance
Included Features and Accessories:
All stainless steel motor housing, all metal gears with roller bearings, heavy duty handle for easy moving, 110 volt, permanently lubricated motor with improved grease formulation to reduce motor noise, built in circuit breaker, stainless steel knife, head, auger and large meat pan, stainless steel coarse (3/8") and fine (3/16") plates, 3 stuffing tubes (1/2", 1", 1-3/8" OD), and meat stomper. Now with 5 year factory warranty and lifetime customer support. ETL Certified to UL Standards. Weighs 38 pounds.What Is Big Bite Technology?
Our exclusive Big Bite technology allows the auger to take an extra big bite of meat and then move it into the grinder head quicker than other grinders. The benefit? You grind larger cuts of meat faster without clogging up the machine!What's Been Improved to Make Big Bite Grinders The Secret To Faster Grinding:
LEM is a family owned company, passionate about bringing innovation to game processing. Our revolutionary Improved Big Bite Grinders live up to this passion with improved speed and performance that deliver a premium grind in half the time. The head design and advanced Big Bite technology offer a superior second grind, while virtually eliminating stomping and vastly improving the sausage stuffing function. We believe in this grinder so much that we extended the warranty to 5 years.Specs:
- ETL Certified
- Induction motor with a start and run capacitor: 4 amps
- 250 watts
- Frequency is 60HZ for the 120V motor
- Dimensions of Grinder Fully Assembled: 9.25" W x 18" L x 16" H
- Dimensions of Grinder Motor Only: 7.5" W x 14" L x 12" H
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Big Bite technology
- All metal (steel) gears with roller bearings
- Hole in head where pan is inserted is 2"
- All stainless steel motor housing
- Heavy duty handle for easy moving
- 120 Volt, permanently lubricated motor
- Built in circuit breaker
- Stainless steel head, auger & meat pan
- 5 year factory warranty
- 1 meat stomper
- 1 stainless steel knife
- 1 stainless steel stuffing plate
- 1 stainless steel fine plate 3/16" - 4.5mm
- 1 stainless steel coarse plate 3/8" - 10mm
- 3 stuffing tubes 1/2", 1", 1-3/8" OD
- Large stainless steel meat pan: 12-1/4" x 9-1/8" x 2-1/4" deep